• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ps. Saulosi

Andrew

Members
Ps. Saulosi wanted

Anyone working with these? I'm not ready yet but think I'm going to set up a species tank for them in the next couple of weeks. M. Msobo Deep would be the alternative if no one has saulosi.

Kindly send a pm if you have a young group that you might interested in selling.

Last edited:

divet

Members
I've got the last of my fry left, around 1.5 inches and ~20 left. Only catch is I'm in Lancaster, Pa. If you ever make it around here, or to Thatpetplace since I'm right down the road from them you are welcome to the juvies. I could use the tank room!

Andrew

Members
I'll drive up to Lancaster; I want to visit Rachel's fish room anyway. If you can hold on to these for a bit longer, I should be ready for them in three weeks or so. I'll take all of what you have assuming the price is right.

divet

Members
They aren't going anywhere, I'll hold them for you. If you don't make it up here any time soon no worries, just another excuse to get a new tank! Send me a PM whenever you're ready for them. Have anything interesting to trade?

I'll drive up to Lancaster; I want to visit Rachel's fish room anyway. If you can hold on to these for a bit longer, I should be ready for them in three weeks or so. I'll take all of what you have assuming the price is right.

divet

Members
I've still got them. In the next week I'll either get a new tank and keep them or give them away before that, let me know if you are still interested and can pick them up.