• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Projector - Gauging Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich_one

Members
I have a projector I am thinking about moving. The model is a Panasonic PT-EX500. It is less than a year old, having been purchased brand new in May of 2013. Brand new, this projector is probably around $2800. I'm thinking half price is fair? Fair warning... the projector is huge. I might have a spare bulb... I'm not sure. I'll have to check. The replacement bulbs are probably around $250, give or take. I do not know how many hours are on the current bulb. The projector was used, but well taken care of, and still looks brand new. It comes with a remote.

I am definitely willing to consider trading it for a nice looking tank setup of at least 240 gallons. Must not be longer than 7 ft., or I'll never get it in my basement. I may consider other comparable trades too... never know. Just ask.

Not sure if anyone here would be interested in this kind of thing, but thought it worth a shot, before I toss it up on Craigslist or eBay. Thanks.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
So perhaps my thinking of half the value of new is too much? Maybe someone who could be interested make an offer, and we see where it goes from there?

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Extremely nice projector, Kevin! Thanks for the bump. I'm only trying to get rid of it because really, I have no place to actually put it. However, if I get not takers, I'm already thinking about what I can change around in the basement and maybe use it on one of the walls... stay tuned! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I already have a 7 ft. tank, comedian. I was just trying to think of stuff to trade for, that were around what I thought to be the value of the projector. I appreciate your comment though.

-Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.