• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pristine Aquariums - Store Open Date

Store will open Saturday, July 5th.

Visit our website as we've updated and added some pictures. Click on Livestock for additional pictures.

We're still stocking our African System so please be patient, we want to do this right and select the right fish rather than just throwing a bunch of random fish in there.

Hope to see you at the store.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pristine Aquariums @ Jul 1 2008, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Store will open Saturday, July 5th.

Visit our website as we've updated and added some pictures. Click on Livestock for additional pictures.

We're still stocking our African System so please be patient, we want to do this right and select the right fish rather than just throwing a bunch of random fish in there.

Hope to see you at the store.[/b]

Being that you guys are right behind me, I've been waiting patiently lol. I can't wait to see the finished store

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Take your time...

Just Remember to have plenty of Peacocks in stock and then I'll think about dropping $4.25 per gallon in my gas tank to come by and visit.

Congratz on the store!

RM

I got the opportunity to go to the store today, and I'm impressed so far. I was able to get tank raised Fronts and a Yellow lab for $35. I'm not sure how much everyone else pays, but I'm very very happy.

I think I found a new home :)

F8LBITE

Members
I checked it out Saturday night. I really liked the rock wall leading to all the aquariums. The different colored gravel looked cool too. The frontosas looked nice as well. I know you are just opening up but I would suggest not only having the quick moving typical Cichlids but also stock some Tangyanikans calvus, cyps, julidochromis, occelatus, brevis, multis. And some more Peacocks just starting to show color in the 3-4inch range. Also stock some Haps as well. Good luck with your new business ill be checking in from time to time.

Thank you all for your kind words and suggestions. I do have a bunch of juvi peacocks in, from Rubsense Red, Sunshine, Albino Eureka Orange, Eureka Orange, to Multifas., brevis, etc...

Artee

Members
I was at the store saturday, the place is well laid out, the floor was painted blue feels like you are treading on water and love the shark guarding the entrance to the fish room.

well done Philip..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pristine Aquariums @ Jul 14 2008, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thank you all for your kind words and suggestions. I do have a bunch of juvi peacocks in, from Rubsense Red, Sunshine, Albino Eureka Orange, Eureka Orange, to Multifas., brevis, etc...[/b]

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I visited Pristine the other day and I was impressed with their design and how clean everything was. A very modern looking Aquarium store with a nice variety of fish. Philip the owner was very hospitable and gave me a small tour of the store. Congratz Philip! I'm sure Virginia needed you bad so good luck and thanks for your kindness. I do recommend members to go visit and maybe you can find what you need. By the way, his salt water section is tremendous. A must see!

RM

SubMariner