• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Power outages

chriscoli

Administrator
How did everyone fare in those thunderstorms that just rolled through? I saw no less than 6 trees down between Wheaton and Glenmont. Our power is out here but the generator is running.

Everyone's fish doing ok?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
All well in silver spring...on the drive back from your place had to take the longest possible route...they closed off georgia ave, a power pole is bent in half by the mall. Wtf should have taken a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Is that what all the trucks zooming by where going to. Hey if you need anything let us know. (Seriously, I know most just say it but I mean it)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hannibal

Members
We lost power up in Carroll County for all of 2 mins, which is shocking because if the wind blows wrong the power goes out.

YSS

Members
I lost power for 10 seconds but when power came back on, none of the three filters on my 90G started. I have fluval 405 and two AC 110s on it. This is a big problem as I will be going on a vacation next week...

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
We were lucky enough this time not to lose power which is awesome because I have 5 clutches of leopard gecko eggs in an incubator.

Hope everyone is doing well and the fish made it through.

Sent from my VS980 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
Put a couple of (air driven) sponge filters on a Hurricane 5 air pump (it goes from outlet to battery when the power turns off). Problem solved...

Matt

I lost power for 10 seconds but when power came back on, none of the three filters on my 90G started. I have fluval 405 and two AC 110s on it. This is a big problem as I will be going on a vacation next week...

All is well in Reston. However, dropping off and picking up family to and from DC was a pain. In the afternoon, it was an hour and forty five minute round trip.

Arlene