• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Posting for a friend... Great tank

sukrol

Members
I've decided to sell my 90g and all the trimmings. I'll post what I have below and add to it as I figure it all out.

90G custom built tank with 3/4" Starfire glass built by http://www.coasttocoastaquariums.com. Outside dimensions 48"x24"x18"h. Bottom drilled for in and out. Comes with all fittings as currently composed for filtration and circulation.

Stand for above also custom made 2" square tubular welded steel. 48"x24"x36" high.

Eheim Pro 3e filter with media.

20lb aluminum CO2 tank with 2 stage regulator and Clippard Mouse valve.

Eheim circulation pump 1260. I have this in parallel with the filter and combined flow is excellent.

2x Build My LED lights

Although I'm fine with parting this out I'd prefer to sell the tank and stand first so I don't need to have it all torn down and stinking in the family room.

Please make offers.

jim
443-421-4911
jim@jtmiller.com

halak

Members
There are pictures on the GWAPA forum in the member only section. You could write to Jim to ask for pictures if you are not in GWAPA. He added this info, by the way:

"ASKING $500 FOR TANK AND STAND. OBO

Eheim Pro 3e 2078 filter with media. ASKING $150 FOR EHEIM OBO

20lb aluminum CO2 tank with 2 stage regulator, Fabco fine needle valve and Clippard Mouse solenoid. ASKING $100 OBO

Eheim circulation pump 1260. I have this in parallel with the filter and combined flow is excellent. ASKING $50 OBO"

The lights and the CO2 setup are pending except if someone wants to take everything.