• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Possibly Moving...

rich_one

Members
We are still going through the application process, but we may be moving into a new house on November 1. Anyone know of any professional aquarium movers I can contact? I have no interest in moving these tanks myself. Thanks!

-Rich

verbal

CCA Members
You could probably get a quote from an aquarium service company, but it would likely make you consider selling everything and buying new tanks for the new place.

rich_one

Members
You could probably get a quote from an aquarium service company, but it would likely make you consider selling everything and buying new tanks for the new place.

Well, that's not gonna happen. LOL... I'll look into it though. Thanks. There was a company a couple years back when I was first gonna move, but I cannot remember who they were.

-Rich

Acpape0

Members
It is going to be expensive .... Large chance of breaking tanks equals large cost just to cover the mover incase it breaks ... Best bet IMO is to rent a uhaul and hire day labor to do back work ... A few hundred vs $1000+

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app