• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

poll

fishman13

Members
what would you rather have or better yet be given and you can only choose one.
A 5,000 gallon tank to be converted into any african cichlid tank you whant or win the lottery.

JasonC

Members
Why can the tank only be used for Africans?

With that limitation, definitely the lottery. Lump Sum, taxes removed prior to deposit.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Chip only fights dogs on non-fish-club weekends, when he and his wife aren't volunteering at dog rescue events, or when he's not cleaning fish tanks (i.e. never).

Elvis (black dog) and Timmy (white dog) are his household pets...

Matt

Says the man with an avatar of a dog fight. :rolleyes:

Gimme the lotto and I would build a bunch of olympic sized tanks, then charge entry fees so people can go snorkeling with my fishies.

rich_one

Members
Am I missing something? Why would anyone pick the fish tank, when, if they won a big lottery, they could buy any fish tank they want... african, or anything else???

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Chip only fights dogs on non-fish-club weekends, when he and his wife aren't volunteering at dog rescue events, or when he's not cleaning fish tanks (i.e. never).

Elvis (black dog) and Timmy (white dog) are his household pets...

Matt
It is amazing how frequently assumptions are used, based on how rarely they are accurate!

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Stop spreading lies about me Matt.

One of these days, maybe I'll make it to a fish club meeting, pay a few bucks to join said club and actually get to know some of the folks that I spend hours a day typing responses at.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Stop spreading lies about me Matt.

One of these days, maybe I'll make it to a fish club meeting, pay a few bucks to join said club and actually get to know some of the folks that I spend hours a day typing responses at.

Why join? It's easier to complain about not getting enough for free...

rich_one

Members
I'm sorry, man... but this makes no sense. If I won millions in a lottery, what the heck would stop me from buying or custom building any tank I want? I understand this is meant in good fun, but the premise is just so crazy, I cannot even fathom having such a dilemma! LOL...

I guess if I can't pick, I'll just be quiet... my bad, man. (Acutally, I'd still pick the lottery, and still get a tank, because I cannot figure out why I would not be able to)... LOL...

-Rich

fishman13

Members
One thing, if you choose the tank you have unlimited funds on what you get for the tank. Unlimited funds on fish, equipment, lighting, ect. And I guess you can put what ever you what in the tank. SA, CA, African, Amozon, act.

I would choose the tank and turn it into the best rockscaped mbuna and peacock tank ever.

Hawkman2000

Members
BTW, I was joking about the avatar pic thing.

Also, I don't think a lottery exists that stipulates that you can never spend the money or the money that you make from that money on aquariums or fish.

And if their was a person or agency that was regulating said rule, I would either pay them of or hire a hitman to solve the problem. Either way, I would still be able to get more than one tank with the money left over.