• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Please Post A Comment On My 1.5" Aer Male

fishboy11

Members
Well i got my eureka and albino eureka male yesterday. 9 split females, a split male, and this guy. Both males aer out of this world, but i will post him for now. Please, please, please post your comments. I plan to get 10 AER fry at 1.25-1.5 inches, hoping to get 3 or so AER females
DSC07556.jpg

DSC07621.jpg

DSC07595.jpg

Steve

Members
Because I'm the sort who needs everything explained in detail*, what does "split" mean?
And, is "AER" shorthand for albino eureka?

(* In deference to the President's wishes, I will forego the many many R-rated jokes that easily follow such an intro.)

Cheers,
Steve

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Down Steve, down.:smashfreakB: Behave your self. (what is a have anyway)
Split means one parent normal and one albino.

Yes AER is Albino Eureka Red.

fishboy11

Members
Thanks guys. Erik said that this is by far and away the best male he has seen for his size. And Erik has seen many. He said that if i conditioned this male good he could win the OCA and ACA. He said this to me via phone and email. So i am really excited about this guy. Once he gets to 4 inches, i will isolate him in his own tank and condition him for 6 months or so as best i can. I plan to show him at the 2008 OCA. By then he should look super hot!!! Also, he spawned with a female yesterday. Once she spits i will see if she is a split female.