• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Please Help

my125gallon

Members
Hello Everyone, I have a 125 gallon tank with a wooden stand, two great driftwood pieces, two filter a fluval 405, a 70 gallon over the hood filter, 2 water heaters a piece lava rock, and other small decorations. If you are interested please feel free to contact me, I am in need of help that is why I am putting my favorite hobby in the whole world in a pause since I am in need of finantial help. Here is a list of the cichlids I have. 2408553702 Thank you call me for price
1 Male Flowerhorn 8"
2 Boold Parrot 2.5"
3 Gold Severum 3.5"
4 Green Severum Marble face 4.5"
5 Jack Dempsey 6"
6 Snook 2"
7 Red Zebra 2.5"
8 Covict Male 4"
9 Tire eel 10-11"
10 Bicher Eel 10"
11 small Flowerhorns (2)
12 Texan Cichlid 3"

13 small orange cichlid they told me it was a red flowerhorn but I am not sure. 1"

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I don't have room for fish like that, but I'm sure that posting up some pictures would probably help your sale.

Good luck.

my125gallon

Members
Johnclark make me a offer that is fair in you're heart. I always had fed them spectrum

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Wow! I'm not much of a hybrid kinda guy, but I gotta say, that flowerhorn is a really nice looking fish!

Got any pics of the driftwood?

-Rich