• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

please explain your screen name

Sonny Disposition

I know where your forum name came from: your parents!

Not sure where mine came from.

lol

The other one I use is finman57. Came up with the finman part as joke. My sister even made me business cards, letter head and bills with it on there. Thats when I was selling some angels and guppies to a few stores. Like 18 years ago. Pre email era.
The 57 was birth year and had to be added when I tried to get my first email address with Prodigy a long time ago.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
George J. Richter Jr (GJR2) partly because there is a GJR3.

George

fischfan13

Banned
The very first forum that I ever signed onto was back in the 90's, and it was a Miami Dolphins forum...I am a HUUUUUUGE Miami Dolphins fan.
IMO, the greatest QB of all time is, of course, #13...Dan Marino.
Fishfan was already taken, so I added the "c".

Oh and before anyone says it, YES, I know that Dolphins are mammals, and not fish.

Laxison

Members
Laxison is a combination of Lacrosse (lax, for short) and Allison. My friend came up with it when I was in high school and trying to figure out an AIM screenname for myself. I guess it stuck!

I used to keep saltwater tangs i.e. clowntangs, purple tangs, yellow tangs, sail fin tangs, hippo tangs etc. But I had mostly clowntangs in a 300 gallon tank which I sold (darn it!!!) My wife said to me one time I was crazy for clowntangs, so I decided to make that my name, CrazyClownTang. :) I keep this name in any other fish forum like reef builders, reef central, MFK, etc. SO if you see it, it just might be me:)

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
The name danger chicken came from a friend that had a fox(es) get in his chicken house and kill all but one that managed to get up in the rafters (where he found it the next day still shaking like a leaf). Just as he was finishing telling me the story of the foxes, the lone chicken started strutting across an open field like there was nothing to worry about. My friend said "oh look there goes Danger Chicken now". The timing of the chicken with the story and my friends sense of humor made the name stick with me.

iamzrad

Members
I am Z-RAD

ZRAD became almost my second last name. My last name is apparently hard to pronounce and such.
My last name is, Sieradzan.
So, I just moved the "Z" infront of "RAD" and made it ZRAD.

And now it has become my identity for myself (graphic designer) and I use it everywhere.

Lively

Members
I used to belong to the "GameZone" before microsoft bought it and i changed handles like some people change shirts. I was bored and blue one day so I changed it to "Lively" my regular card playing buddies thought the handle suited me so well they commented on it so I decided to keep it. I've been a variation of Lively ever since - on other sites I've had to use Lively369 which is just my birth month and year.