• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Plants

KRUCIAN KING

Members
Looking to start another 40 gallon planted tank. I need anubias, vals, or maybe other types if anyone
has any for sale let me know, wanted to see what I can get local first thanks guys.

Becca

Members
I have lots of low- medium light easy plants, including Val, anubias, java ferns, and a variety of mosses.

ddavila06

Members
I have a large and nice piece of narrow leaf java fern, a few stems of ludwigia repensx arcuata, and some very narrow leafed vallisneria sp (long and very narrow leaves) . let me know if they interest you..

I was asking like 25 or $30 for the fern alone. ur welcome to all for $30 though

NLJF.jpg

captmicha

Members
You're welcome to come by and "shop" the fish room, or I can bring to BFD. PM me if you want to come look around. I'm around most of the weekend.
I'm also interested in plants. Are you still selling? Any idea of what your prices are like?

I have lots of low- medium light easy plants, including Val, anubias, java ferns, and a variety of mosses.
I am also interested in low light plants Val, Anubias and Java fern to start my first planted tank. I am coming to the BFD. Are you going to have a table at the Marketplace and bring in some plants.

Becca

Members
I am also interested in low light plants Val, Anubias and Java fern to start my first planted tank. I am coming to the BFD. Are you going to have a table at the Marketplace and bring in some plants.

I won't have a table, but I am going. With the 2 kids, I just don't have time to do a table this year.

Becca

Members
I'm also interested in plants. Are you still selling? Any idea of what your prices are like?

I need to see what everything looks like after KK's order is filled. I try not to leave my tanks bare. GWAPA will have a table at BFD with loads of plants.

FishEggs

I guess I would do $5 for a bag of it. I can pull it from the tank and put it in the bag and take a pic for you when I get home later. Pick up at the BFD? If you want it sooner Becca is probably closer to you than I am.

miguelgr7

Members
If Matt doesn't have enough guppy grass, I always have lots. I don't even advertise it because people don't usually want it.
Hello Becca, Thanks for the info, I would like a good amount because I do need them very urgently.