• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Placidochromis sp. Phenochilus Tanzania aka Star Sapphire

thevietfisher

CCA Members
Colony of Placidochromis sp. Phenochilus Tanzania aka Star Sapphire for sale, 30 large male and females, 12 smaller fish between 2.5-4", and 15 small 1 inch babies. Some fully speckled males as large as 6"

Looking to sell entire colony only, $2000. 125 Gallon full setup is also available for sale, with Finnex heater, stand, lights, and 2x FX^ filters, along with 3000 GPH pump and 50ft of 1 1/4 hose for easy water changes.

Local pick up only: Arlington, VA

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

lock jaw

CCA Members
Colony of Placidochromis sp. Phenochilus Tanzania aka Star Sapphire for sale, 30 large male and females, 12 smaller fish between 2.5-4", and 15 small 1 inch babies. Some fully speckled males as large as 6"

Looking to sell entire colony only, $2000. 125 Gallon full setup is also available for sale, with Finnex heater, stand, lights, and 2x FX^ filters, along with 3000 GPH pump and 50ft

I would be interested in buying a few, females and maybe males if you are willing to break up the colony.

lock jaw

CCA Members
I am Arlington, you can pick up early next week

Sorry, I am new to the group. How do I check DMs?
New members can't send or receive dm's till they are active for a certain amount of time. You can add a phone number or email if you want people to contact you directly.

thevietfisher

CCA Members
New members can't send or receive dm's till they are active for a certain amount of time. You can add a phone number or email if you want people to contact you directly.
Sorry, I am new to the marketplace. I did not receive your DM, can you please resend?
Just received notification from admin that I do not have DM privileges as a new member. Feel free to email vietfisher77@gmail.com