• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Photo Shop

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have had people say that they hate photoshopped pictures. Lets see what happens if you use it properly. A little goes a long way. The first picture I used photoshop only to size.
092406nops.jpg

This one I used to clean, crop and remove some fins. I also used it to put my name on the picture. Lets see the difference.
092406postps.jpg

The next one has more done to it. I played with the reds and the contrast. I also sharpend more. I believe this one has too much done. You can tell. The second one is a better choice. Still not too bad. Which one do you like.
092406toomuch.jpg

G

A good example of "over cooking" that I closed with my talk.

First, your subject is gorgeous. Colors are good as is. No need to play with the colors on this one.

The last one is "over cooked". Too much sharpening and contrast.

As long as you achieve a good expoure, just a little clean up is usually all you need to do.

Placing your sig in the corner is better than having so much space between the sig and frame.

Btw, nice capture. He looks a lot like mine. :lol: