• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Petco: Aqueon 55/75 deal

hey guys, i think petco had a price error. they have their 55/75 filter (400gph) listed for 30 bucks. with promo code welcome20 its 24 bucks. with my gift card i essentially bought two of them for 24 bucks and free shipping over 39 dolla rpurchase. id say i got a steal :)

verbal

CCA Members
They are pretty good filters. Not quite the capacity of the Aquaclears but pretty good filters.

Termato

Board of Directors
I have one. Very good filter that has lasted over 2 years. Tempted to get it. Deal works too, $53.97 for two for two of these filters after tax and free shipping. That's great.

yup use code welcome20 for that 20% off. theyre great filters, just make a diy filter pad and customize it. i have filter bags to add extra things

Aqua410

Members
FYI the welcome20 is still working along with promo code freeship that lets you get this filter for $24 shipped. Pretty excellent deal!