• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pet Shop Hop in NJ...

fischfan13

Banned
Although I know it is a haul for many of you, this Saturday the NJAS, along with some of us from ECC, are having a Pet Shop Hop.

It will start at Adam's Pet Safari in Chester, NJ at 9:30 and work its way east. Additional stops include the Pet Shanty in Scotch Plains, Shark Aquarium in Union, Absolutely Fish in Clifton and Kazimir's in Hackensack.
There will be 10-15% discounts for various items for NJAS and ECC members.
For the CA, SA and Pleco people, Shark Aquarium is the place to go!
These particular shops are being visited as they all support NJAS in various capacities.

Please remember to support your local club and the stores that contribute to them.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
That's a great idea Bill!

I've actually been to Adam's pet safari and picked up some very nice Aulonocara's.

By the way, thanx for sharing the NJ pretzels, they were the bomb. LOL!

fischfan13

Banned
Adam's Pet Safari is my favorite Pet Shop in NJ.
His stock is ALL quality, and his Westie selection there is reeeeeeaaaaly nice.
Randall Kohn, an expert on West Africans, works there part time...and the reptile selection there is great as well.

Richard, there would have been more pretzels for us, but the "Ladies" of the CCA were indulging quite on bit on them.

A

AlishanAS

I'll be at Adam's on Saturday at 0930/1000 for the NJAS visit. Then it's off to Hidden Reef in Levittown, PA for their annual blowout sale.