• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pat's got some big stones.

mscichlid

Founder
Unfortunantly, Pat is a mile and a half away from the convention hotel in a hospital dealing with a kidney stone attack. Please wish him well here because he is heavily sedated and in pain. His goal is to be well enough by Thursday to attend the convention.

However, he is accepting what you have to offer in the way of wishing him a speedy recovery.:love0007:

I don't understand how he manages to do this at each convention:confused0024:

fischfan13

Banned
Oh geez.
We were on the phone yesterday and I mentioned last years stone attack.
He said to me, rather jokingly, that he had some pains in the same spot again.
Today on FB he posted pics of the Harley Museum and the Fonzie Statue.

Pat, GET BETTER!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
In the words of my favorite Manning brother, Just rub some dirt on it. Get to Milwaukee. If that isn't possble, all my best and you sure know how to time these things.

George

Stones suck, Ive had them and they say its the closest thing to a woman having a baby. Sorry about your luck Pat. Get some IV drugs and keep on going!

Jumbie

Members
Man that really suck Pat I hope you get better soon and enjoy your vacation. Hope to see you feeling better in person in a few days.

emartin

Members
Ouch...

I can relate I've had some small ones when I was way younger. But to be plagued constantly...just god awful...

Get better Pat!