• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

paintball co2 help

ddavila06

Members
ok, got a paintball bottle, a regulator and i got it filled last week. the regulator needed a piece so i had to wait until today (just arrived). put it all together and it doesnt work:eek::unsure:

i turn the handle to release co2 and nothing happens...is it possible thecontainer leaked all this week?? or is the regulator broke??? if i bring it in tomorrow can someone help???? thanks

ddavila06

Members
eeeekkk...worn off or actually the sticker that had the name is off....i will bring it tomorrow and see what peps have to say...hopefully is just me.....

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If it was the reg I saw at the meeting they are real fincky when trying to fine tune the flow. To check if your tank has co2 depress the pin in the middle of the valve the threaded brass piece on the top of the co2 bottle. If it contains co2 some should come out. Use a butter knife to depress the pin. If you have co2 in the bottle drop it in a sink of water to check for air bubbles. It may be leaking from the valve it's self or the burst disk. They should not leak down. i had a 20z tank that had co2 in it for two years becuase I forgot I got it filled during my paintball days. Also if you bought a used tank make sure you check the hydro date. The place in Hyattsville Maryland that does fills with out swaps also does hydrotesting in house.

ddavila06

Members
yeah, thats the one! and it seems that is made for a regular co2 tank, not a paintball and hence my troubles! i am getting one from someone online and will get rid of that one..looks cheap anyways...

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If their is a homebrew shop near you they sell adaptors. I bought one off eBay during my used co2 reg saga for 16 bucks.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

ddavila06

Members
If their is a homebrew shop near you they sell adaptors. I bought one off eBay during my used co2 reg saga for 16 bucks.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

they had no clue unfortunately..its ok, for that much i get what i need to have a full paintball reg. :cool:

ddavila06

Members
hey Kev, today i got a new regulator ?(used but new to me lol ) i traded for fancy crypts lol, you were right, the thing i had is not for paintball! this one works however as you mentioned the needle valve is not very good. it pours sooooo much air out and hard to get it doing to BPS (like one buble per sec is what i would want) what would you suggest, i cant remember the company you mentioned the other day. thanks!!