• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

P. nicholsi 4 sale -- SOLD

longstocking

Members
I have 8 of these available for anyone that is interested. 5.00 each SOLD

Here is a bad shot of the dad and a mom.... sorry I don't have a background on the tank. They are almost an inch... but they only get to about 3 inches.

They do fine in 20 gallon... they do fine in "tap" water. Won't eat your plants....

Pnicholsi.jpg

Kind of an interesting fish that is out of the norm ... at least for me ;)

Last edited:

davidhusker

Members
Im not interested in the fry right now, but if you EVER sell the parents or whatever group you have in the future, please PM me first. I was looking for these guys last year but I dont have the space or time now to grow them out. I may think on it though. Nice male.

longstocking

Members
The parents aren't mine... just holding them for a friend. Shipping the adults out soon...

I would say the fish up for sale only have 4 to 6 months before spawning.

F8LBITE

Members
hey Sarah, are they sexable at this age? I definitely want some of these guys.Do they do well as pairs or in groups?

longstocking

Members
They are not sexable at this size. They do better in groups from my limited experience.

Jose gets first dibs if if still wants them since he asked first then thefishproject :) Jose let me know asap so I can let thefishproject know :)