• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ordering

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
If anyone is planning on ordering anything from Daves Fish, let me know. I want to get some of his Paracypichromis Nigripinnis, but I don't want to pay all of the shipping. Shipping rates are typically abou $45-50 for next day for a single box from Texas. I would be happy to split it 2-4 ways or even more. Let me know when/if any of you are planning on ordering anything. Thanks!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Dave is awesome. Just getting things back together or I'd be in :)

Matt

Don't speak too soon. If you find you want/need something, just let me know and we'll put together an order. And yes, Dave is awesome! A lot of folks who support us are awesome!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I'm going to renew this thread because I'm going to order from him the the next two weeks. If anyone wants to jump on with me, I'll split shipping based on money spent. Date for cut off will be Sunday April 30th. I will place the order Monday May 1rst. Also, I will likely have him ship to my house on a Friday so that we can avoid expensive shipping on weekends. I live in Bowie, so you'd have to come to me on Friday night or Saturday, but your fish will be in the bag longer than overnight if you come Saturday. Please post here AND PM me so that I am sure to see and so that others know how many people will be participating. Payment for the fish will be paypal BEFORE I order so that I don't get shorted cash. Shipping costs and taxes can be paid after the fact or can be tacked on once I get a total shipping cost from Dave. No offense to anyone - Fish are expensive and I'm paying my way through college, so I can't afford your fish as well as mine. Also, note that I cannot store your fish in my tanks. I can float the bag to keep them warm, but that's all I can offer.

Thanks,

Cory

Last edited:

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I suppose that might be the case. Still, people have fish rooms to fill and I expected at least one or two takers. His shipping is normally $40, so a chance to get discounted shipping on a group order like this is nice.