• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ordered Similis, Received Multis, Need Advice.

Jelimafish

CCA Members
Quick Update: Still unable to contact the Seller, I called the bank and apparently they do not even attempt to contact the seller they simply contact the seller's bank. The current estimated resolution date is Mid-July and this is what makes this situation even more frustrating, I cannot re home the fish yet and I want them to have the best possible environment so I have had to and will need to continue to care for these fish and even then it may not go my way in which case I have lost time, money, etc. It also does not help that they have seemed to pair off and I really do not want them to breed but I do not have the space to separate them. I actually removed the divider so now it is the 4 Frankenfish with my Brevis Pair and while the Male Brevis is definitely the dominant fish, there has been no real aggression other then territorial displays. He has actually been sharing a shell with one of the Multi/Similis/Whatever Fish some nights so I am really praying they cannot crossbreed because while I would be interested to see what the offspring looked like I do not want to try to find homes for Brevisimultis or whatever they would be called.

Becca

Members
So you have space for another tank?

I might be able to loan you something with an air driven filter if I shuffle things around.

Jelimafish

CCA Members
So you have space for another tank?

I might be able to loan you something with an air driven filter if I shuffle things around.
Thank you and I definitely appreciate it but I am pretty sure my wife would kill me if I got another tank before redoing the kid's rooms and the office. I do have a 5 gallon setup for my daughter's Betta and an old old old undergravel hexagon 2 gallon tank in the attic so the plan for today is to set the 2.5 up in my daughters room for the Betta and move the Brevis to the 5 Gallon which will be fine for them until I know what to do with the other fish. I am confident I can get away with this without too many angry glances from the wife ;)