• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Order from Laif Damason's Fish Farm

Jay

CCA Members
I am in the process of making an order from one of the largest Fish Farms in south Florida for Arrival the week of January 24th. Special order deadline is Wednesday January 19th, 2011. There are a large amount of fish, including a large number wild caught, and some that are a rare find, available by Special Order this time. I do not get the opportunity to order from this supplier very often due to his high minimum order, his box limits on smaller fish, and other restrictions. Therefore, if there is a fish on my special order list that is a must have for you, do not pass up the opportunity.

Jay
Cichlids Are Special
www.cichlidsarespecial.com
(717) 843-7650

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Jay - Any possibility of you making it down to the meeting in February for delivery?

Jay

CCA Members
I made some changes to the special order list. In the Pond fish area Haplochromis types are available by 1 pair or 2 males rather than 2 pairs and 4 males. In the other section I have set up a singles price (one male or One female) for fish which this option is available. You may want to take a second look at this area of my web site.

The deadline for these orders are January 19, 2011 at 12:00 noon. Do to the size of this fish farm they need about a weeks notice for orders. My order for them is planned for arrival the week of January 24th.

Jay
Cichlids Are Special