• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Only 1 more.....

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We only need one more person to hit 1000 to have the full page/ 30 people with 1000 posts or better.
I know that does not sound like anything great but remember that most clubs don't even have 30000 posts let alone 30 people with 1000 posts or more.

I know I am weird.... sorry.
I will shut up now...

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

NO I WON'T!
Lets get posting people. Things die off this time of the year with holidays and such. NO. it can't happen. We need to talk to each other. We need to communicate.
We need to grow.
LOL

Okay where are my pills. LOL

Leffler817

CCA Members
I too have a ways to go. I must confess, I didn't think post counts meant anything. However, maybe there is a change in one's status or an increase of benefits. :D lol.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Sam will get it sometime today. He only has 13 posts to go.... Go Sam! You can do it!

[YT]_rAHnwWfsaY[/YT]

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I too have a ways to go. I must confess, I didn't think post counts meant anything. However, maybe there is a change in one's status or an increase of benefits. :D lol.

No, nothing changes. I just like seeing lots of people with 1000+ LOL
It was not that many years ago that no one had 1000.
Looks like Francine and I broke 1000 in 2007.
Maddog did it in 2008