• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

One fish, two fish..nah, ONE fish...

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
Oh, we love to play those "what if" games as hobbyists, huh? You know, "What if you had a million dollars and access to any fish you wanted...what kind of dream fish room would you build?" Blah, blah, blah...stuff like that. We love the hypothetical. And I know from time to time, I've posed that classic Facebook fish poll: "If you could only keep one fish, what would it be?"

shutterstock_250978801_24f543c6-dc44-4b20-8e4d-de52ac950e18_large.jpg

(Yeah. I'm not proud of it. Just admitting that I've asked it.)

But it did get me thinking about the idea of keeping one fish. Well, not the way you think. I mean, think about this: What if every hobbyist, in addition to keeping their usual menagerie of fishes, took it upon him or herself to dedicate some tank space and resources to maintaining one species of fish that he or she truly loves, and which doesn't have a high degree of hobby representation, for whatever reason? (click to read more)

Becca

Members
I have two I obsess over and keep dedicated tanks for - Dicrossus maculatus and Sphaerichthys osphromenoides. I've spawned both and they are the reason I collect rainwater.

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
I have two I obsess over and keep dedicated tanks for - Dicrossus maculatus and Sphaerichthys osphromenoides. I've spawned both and they are the reason I collect rainwater.
Two AMAZING fishes that deserve a lot of devotion. Glad you're providing it!