• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ok it's time- Some Chic Lids for sale..

eden2020

Members
Here's what we have:

Breeding pair of large Acei- last batch of fry (unexpected) was about 30 fry. I think these are super nice and large.

Pair? of Brichardi (nice size) - I call them a pair because they behave like a pair and haven't killed each other in a 20L. Fair assessment?

Pseudo Nicholsi - 1m/3f (haven't bred) male has a swim blander issue but otherwise perfectly healthy- got him that way no secrets...

Two large Hecqui - Tried putting them back together- no dice. Not sure if same sex and I was mistaken - thought they were a pair. One tried taking the other out. Separated and calm has ensued.

Also have what I think is a male Zrock that lost the who's the dominant Zrock battle. Currently doing just fine in his own tank with the Nicholsi.

If anyone is interested in any of these let me know. I currently do NOT have fish bags but will be attending the next meeting.

CCA members get a discount so when you offer a fair price for any of the above subtract 25% off that and that's our number.

Actually- I won't refuse anything fair to a CCA member. Bonus for convincing Tony to hand over 3 female Zrocks to go with my colored up male. ;)

-marc and family

eden2020

Members
Darn it..

Yeah- ended up after shufflin and movin fish with two males I believe, and one whooped up on the other. Prior to that I had a beautiful male you sold me that was the nicest I have seen in some time.

One day- head stand. Never lost another fish in that tank. The mysteries of keeping fish..

I will continue the search..

BTW- I think you should sell me your Cyps.. ;)

-marc and family