• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oblongum

aj2494

Members
Hey guys, as you can tell I'm brand new here. So let's get right to the point. I'm looking for either a bunch of juvies or a young pair of oblongum. Someone I know referred me to this site and I'm really hoping some of you have some oblongum. Thanks in advance.

-Andrew

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Indeed

Said fry are now jamming juveniles joyfully jumping on fine flake and will be available at the Catfish Convention next door to the CCA hospitality suite.

I expect these to disperse quickly but will happily reserve lots for earnest afishionados.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Redirect

Not much, but there's a guy on Aquabid in Indiana (tideyman - 6/$30 + $15 USPS Priority) who will. That's where I got mine - just check under South American, were available as of last night.

aj2494

Members
Yeah, I saw him up there. I was just looking for someone that is well known on a forum and even more important is that I would prefer a young pair over growing out. Was he easy to deal with?

MonteSS

Members
Measured my lone big male and he is a hair over 6" total and thick. I would get him a female but he is alpha in the tank and might get too rough on the others if spawning.

...Bill