• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November Meeting Of The Cca

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GJR2 @ Nov 9 2008, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phishphorphun @ Nov 9 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great talk Ken. Look forward to you returning next year with new stories and fish with your id and name on them.

I also enjoyed the couple hours we had to spend together killing time before the meeting. You have my interest in a collection trip. But I think I would prefer the trip where I don't have to worry about being dragged out of the mud half conscious (I am older and fatter than you :wink:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Bobby, thanks for bringing in this nice fish he looks great in my tank.[/b]

Your welcome. And thank you for the winning bid. The club got it as a donation. :cool:
[/b][/quote]

I have been on collecting trips and I am older and no less fat Bobby. Those are two excuses that do not cut it. There are several options and it is time you and several others got your feet wet.

George
[/b][/quote]

OK...Let me get this right...George (Master Collector) will accompany me next weekend to Lake Ontario with Bobby as the Neophyte Collector and Master Photographer to harvest real fish and other assorted stuff that happens to be under water. The lake is cold...the muck is in excess of four feet deep in places (nice knowing you George); but on the plus side (don't tell your wives) we will be making two stops in College Town in Ithaca near Cornell........HMMMMMMMMMMM.............smart and pretty

<div align='center'>Y'all coming ???</div>

Paul.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Collecting is a warm weather adventure in exotic locales.

George

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GJR2 @ Nov 10 2008, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Collecting is a warm weather adventure in exotic locales.

George[/b]

apparently you haven't spent any time (recently) near a large university (with grad students); three years ago I dated (sort of) my physics lab teacher for a couple of months; smart, pretty, great cook, and could drink wine with the best of them.

"warm and exotic" are highly subjective terms; personally, love you as I do, I'd get heat stroke laughing while you were slowly sucked into the depths of the decaying vegetation - of course I would rescue you (after Bobby took some great shots) - and we would celebrate the event with a roaring fire and single malt (bring your own cigar)

paul