• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Not Mine: Tropheus and Julies

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

An acquaintance down in Raleigh has a bunch of cichlids he is looking to get rid of. I'll be going down Sunday for the auction, and returning Monday. If anyone is interested in these fish, I'll be happy to pick them up for you and hold them a day or so, until you can pick up in Silver Spring, MD (near the meeting location).

T. duboisi Maswa 0.75" -- $3
1" -- $4
2" -- $6

Transcriptus Gombi 1.25" -- $4
Transcriptus 1.25" -- $3

Duboisi breeding group
2 males, 4 females XL (6") -- $180

These are his prices, and I'm not making any money on them.... as such, I really don't want to hold them more than overnight, so please be prepared to pick them up Monday.

JW

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Jose,

The Gombi strain has wider bars and a kind of lace-like pattern to the tail. The base colour is paler, making it a more striking fish.

YSS

Members
I would like 12 2" duboises, but not sure how I soon I can pick up the fish. Any chance we can try to meet somewhere near Tyson's Corner or Springfield, VA on your way back on Monday?

JLW

CCA Members
I'm coming back Sunday night. I'll probably be coming through around 1-2 am.

I don't think there's much that'd convince me to stop. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

YSS

Members
I'm coming back Sunday night. I'll probably be coming through around 1-2 am.

I don't think there's much that'd convince me to stop. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Understood. I'll probably have to pass, then.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Josh - I'll take 15 of the 2" guys.

Can swing by Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks so much! :D

JLW

CCA Members
Hey guys, I have people contacting me all over the place for these fish, IMs, replies here, even a text, and e-mails. I'm pretty disorganised, and these aren't even my fish. :p

Please e-mail me at BatfishAquatics@gmail.com to "stake your claim." LOL. First come with money, first serve.

JW