• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Non Official group buy from Kens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ading522

Members
Hey all, i will be placing an order from kens this week.. if you want anything, let me know.. Payment will be discussed.. Paypal or cash is fine.. pickup at Oct. meeting or laurel.. pm me if you are interested.. thanks!

Ading522

Members
Pm me your orders.. Depending on how big your order is, I'll be asking immediate payment.. Pm me before the weekend and let me know when you'll be picking up.. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

skanda

Members
HAve you place the order already? Can I send you the order and then pay you in person? Where are you located?

Last edited:

Ading522

Members
HAve you place the order already? Can I send you the order and then pay you in person? Where are you located?

I haven't as I am waiting till Thursday or Friday.. So I can maybe get. The order in by Monday..depending on how much you will be placing, I could possibly cover..but if it would be more than I can afford to cover for the moment you'd have to pay by PayPal..I'm located in laurel..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
If anyone wants to tag along on this order please send in your orders by Friday noon.. Pickup in laurel or at meeting on Oct.14.. Thanks!

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.