• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Next meeting?

lock jaw

CCA Members
Well, I would like to come, I might have some time on Saturday 14th. What time is it and where are the meetings? Is it free or entry fee? How long are they usually?

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Well, I would like to come, I might have some time on Saturday 14th. What time is it and where are the meetings? Is it free or entry fee? How long are they usually?
Hi Abhi,
Theres no entry fee. Doors open at 1 and the meeting starts at 2.

zendog

You may also want to prep for the meeting by making sure you have some extra tank space if possible. I find it hard to make it through the auctions without buying some cool new fish.

lock jaw

CCA Members
You may also want to prep for the meeting by making sure you have some extra tank space if possible. I find it hard to make it through the auctions without buying some cool new fish.
haha will do! I'm going to try to make it there, I'm out in Frederick. I actually do have tank space for peacocks at the moment. I don't have a lot of tanks, maybe in the future. I've never bought fish in an Auction.

FishEggs

haha will do! I'm going to try to make it there, I'm out in Frederick. I actually do have tank space for peacocks at the moment. I don't have a lot of tanks, maybe in the future. I've never bought fish in an Auction.

The trick to buying fish In an auction is to keep bidding no matter how high the price gets. Eventually everyone else will stop bidding and you win every time. Be sure to bring a credit card.:D

lock jaw

CCA Members
The trick to buying fish In an auction is to keep bidding no matter how high the price gets. Eventually everyone else will stop bidding and you win every time. Be sure to bring a credit card.:D
hahaha... You guys are going to get me in trouble! lol