• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Next Dollar per gallon sale confirmed for 6/27 also coupons

Aqua410

Members
Title says it all. Petco replied a post on their facebook about it in a comment from today where someone asked when the next DPG was.

Additionally, if you need stuff from petco in advance of the sale buy it now because other promotions probably won't run concurrent with the sale. The following coupons stack successfully in my cart right now. There are two 20% off coupons plus free shipping for a total of 40% which stacks with other sale items. You can order an Aqueon quietflow 55/75 for $19 shipped! I'm a huge fan of coupon stacking, a few months back I got my acrylic 55 gallon this way from 1800petsupplies and I paid like $200 shipped for the thing.

Welcome20
friends
freeship

I'm getting ahead of the sale this time and getting all other items in advance. I'm going to get some sponge filters ordered tonight and start building a double 55 stand for my office.

SnoopFrogg

Members
haha! was just about to post this!

on reddit there is r/aquariums and on there are lots of high petco execs or something. they knew about it a few weeks ago!

Aqua410

Members
I'm glad to be in a position to get a few tanks this time and my grow outs are all getting a major upgrade. I'm building a double 55 gallon rack sunday or monday evening in preparation.

I already ordered two new sponge filters, one new light, another heater, and another air pump. I just need a few more things to hard scape the tanks including some sand and river rocks. Home depot has some ultra white sand right now labeled high-desert play sand I'm just wondering if it's inert enough for fish tanks.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hmm,
I wonder how long the tank sale will last.
I don't have a place to store them and wont need till probably end of August.
Poor timing I guess....

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hmm,
I wonder how long the tank sale will last.
I don't have a place to store them and wont need till probably end of August.
Poor timing I guess....

The good news is that the sale usually happens quarterly, so you'd only have to wait a month or two until the next one.