• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Newbie from Churchton MD.

150EH

Members
Hi, I am from Churchton, Maryland and we are very close to the Chesapeake Bay, I am a member of GWAPA, I also like dogs, photography, and Harley's. I have 3 planted tanks, a 150 tall community tank, a 10 gallon tank, and a 2.5 shrimp tank, I also can grow Cyanobacteria and algae like nobody can but I enjoy doing it. Being this is a local club I hope I get the opportunity to come and meet some of you at a meeting.

150EH

Members
Thanks everybody for a warm welcome! I only have 4 Cichlids, one male and 3 female http://www.aquabotanic.com/?tag=kribensis or Pelvicachromis sacrimontis the Green Kribensis or I should say that "I think that's what they are". I first bought a pair and they did get along well and I wanted them to breed but I was having trouble finding out exactly what they they were, H.O.T. had them listed as Rainbow Kribs and I knew that was wrong and someone sent me the link above, so ran out and bought 2 more females so he would have a harem. A month later they had their first and only brood, it was very small (3 or 4 fry) and I think they were disappointed and ate them, but they have never laid anymore eggs but have gone through some of the mating rituals many times without any result.

6751297527_fdfc156587_z.jpg

7556893524_4f2b680e38_z.jpg

150EH

Members
Also I have a question, I see your next meetings date but I don't see where it is going to be held, I'll keep looking but could you post it for just in case?

150EH

Members
Thanks, I did finally see it in the strangest location, under the heading "Directions", I guess my head is spinning a little try to find my way around.

I'm guessing at 2 pm on the 19th?

verbal

CCA Members
Thanks, I did finally see it in the strangest location, under the heading "Directions", I guess my head is spinning a little try to find my way around.

I'm guessing at 2 pm on the 19th?

That is correct for this month.

turfboss

Members
Hey Tim - Welcome to CCA - Kennedy High School on Randolph Road in Silver Spring - 2:00 this Saturday - meeting is at 2:00 but a lot of us are there by 1:00 to welcome folks and get things set up -- you will know a bunch of folks I am sure - hope you can make it.