• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New

John Barrier

Fish are friends not food
Glad to have you. What type of tank? (size, fish, etc.) Frank and I posted at same time, great minds think alike.
i have Peacocks, I have a few tropheus (firecracker,duboisi, bemba) flowerhorn, venusus. bumble bees, i am moving the flower horn to his own tank this week. He has grown from one inch too almost five in three months.

John Barrier

i also forgot to mention I am removing my doubles out of the tank. I'm moving a few others because they did not flourish because my tank boss is psychotic. He targets everyone except the flowerhorn.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum! In three months you’ve decided to double the number of tanks that you keep. That is the early onset of our shared disease “Multiple Tank Syndrome” aka MTS. We’re glad you’re here but know that this hobby and club fully supports your illness and won’t help cure it in any way, shape, or form. :po_O

John Barrier

I am glad i am not suffering alone. I am fighting not purchasing black widow frontosa. I have a blue frontosa.

stany

CCA Members
Welcome. You've found the MTS encouragement group with a wealth of first hand knowledge.