• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NEW YEARS TANK RESOLUTIONS

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAN TO START DIETS FOR THE NEW YEAR OR EXERCISE PLANS TO START WORKING OUT. I PLAN ON CHANGING THE LOOK OF MY TANKS FOR A WHILE AND FIGURE THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN SWEATING AND SLURPING DOWN GATORADE. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR YOUR TANKS IN 2012?HERE IS WHAT IM PLANNING ON DOING.

225G I PLAN ON ADDING SOME LIGHTING THAT IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT FOR A WHILE. ALSO IM GOING TO BUILD A ATTACHMENT TO MAKE A SEMI HIDDEN POWERJET ALONG THE BOTTOM.

180G STAIN STAND, REDO PLUMBING ON WET DRY, BUILD LIGHTING SET UP.

75G BUILD LIGHT SET UP

I SEE ALOT OF AQUASCAPING AND POSSIBLY SWITCH OUT SOME FISH FOR SOME NEW ONES. THAT WILL BE DETERMINED LATER AS I GO.

minifoot77

Members
finish setting all mine up :) got a good jump on it when i moved my living room around for the fourth time since i lived here :rolleyes:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Auto-water-changing in my fish room. Been threatening to do it since this time last year, lol.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I need to find the time to switch out a few tanks for bigger tanks that I have sitting in my garage. I just need to build a stand...

convincing DH that the 125 should be set up again...hmmm, maybe I should appeal to the carpenter in him, since the fish mean absolutely nothing...

I plan on starting a small fish room..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IF THE WIFE APPROVES!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I will obtain balance in my 40b planted tank. I will reseal the 75G. I will start a 14G Biocube SW tank. I will finish my basement so I can have my fish room.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I resolve to get more fish and become more knowledgeable about them. I have already begun and the new year has not started. Yesterday I added three severum, 1 dempsey and what I think may be A. Metae. Today I subscribed to TFH, Amazonas magazine and to the Cichlid Room Companion site.

rich_one

Members
1. Get the sump I got from Caleb installed.

2. Upgrade one of the 125s to at least a 220.

3. Actually get a SW tank setup (the SW setup I got late last year, I'm converting to freshwater, due to some reshuffling of my fish).

4. Lots of rescaping.

-Rich

BevN

Members
Like Rachael I vow to finish this fish room once and for all. The first new racks are going in as I type.

We are insulating and reorganizing with a plan to be totally finished by June if not sooner. We are changing out the light fixtures for more energy efficient ones. It should cost us considerably less to function than before.

Breed some new species this year
Continue to learn
Get to more club meetings
Go on a collecting trip somewhere
Save up for a 300 gallon tank
Not go into debt doing any of the above! :rolleyes:

dogofwar

CCA Members
Fishrooms are always a work in progress. I plan to clean up the airlines in the room, add a few DIY dump filters and build a few lifters for my Poret filters...

Oh...and get back to Uruguay...

Matt