• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New world v.s. Old world

Jumbie

Members
I thought this was great can’t wait to get my shirt; I plan on attending the ACA this year. I want to help show how the CCA supports the ACA/cichlids.
Theme for 2010 ACA convention!!!
Mo_devlin_tee_001.JPG

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
ARE THOSE SHIRTS FOR SALE OR ONLY IF YOU PRE REGISTER? ID BE GLAD TO GIVE SOMEONE MONEY TO GET ME A FEW IF THEY GO.

Jumbie

Members
I think you have to register but I will check and let you know. I thought you would like this DQ...Now weres George and Francine to see this lol.

mrkillie

Members
The New World v Old is a much better shot-love the lip extension! In the Old World v New shot, the Old World cichlids just seems to be ignoring the little guy.

Joel

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
The New World v Old is a much better shot-love the lip extension! In the Old World v New shot, the Old World cichlids just seems to be ignoring the little guy.

Joel

^^^^Agreed... a bit of a rip-off for us old-world folks, I think.

longstocking

Members
I wish it was a petro beating up a new world...:tongue0015:

Still very cool images... will make for a fun convention. :jumpy:

tjudy

Members
That polleni has already eaten two... he is obviously chewing and you can see the little satisfied smile. Also, take a look at the eyes of the heckeli. It is clearly terrified!

See you in Milwaukee... yes, all shirts are delivered at the show. We are considering offering them up to be shipped, but I would be forced to put "I did not actually do to the event, I just bought the t-shirt." on the front... :D.

See you ALL in Milwaukee in July.