• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New World Cichlids FS - Paratheraps and others

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

Continuing my less is more approach to my tanks, I need to move some fish out. Here's what I have available:

4 ea paratheraps sp. fenestratus catemaco. There is at lease 1 male and 2 females. I'm unsure of the gender of the 4th. Pictures were posted on a for sale thread a couple of months ago. I'd prefer to move them as a group. Largest is 6"+. Smallest is over 4". $25 for the group.

5 or 6 paratheraps heterospilus. Unsexed, ranging from 2.5" to 4". I picked up the group in the rare fish auction at Aquamania. Search my posts for pics that I posted earlier in the year. $25 for the group.

1 crenicichls sveni female. Around 7". $5.

Open to trades if you have something, but most likely not looking for any fish at this time.

Pick up from my house in Frederick MD.

rich_one

Members
PM sent.

Folks, this is a rare chance to get some nice heteros! Not a fish that is available a lot, and for a killer price! I am SOOO tempted, but I have enough of these right now, one of my favorites! Someone needs to pounce on this! LOL...

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Less is more approach... Is less really more??? In any case I hear yeah! Been trying that myself for months now. Just gotta get these tanks up and running.

GLWS

Drew

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm an admitted fish hoarder. With so many cool fish available, I usually end up buying more stuff than I have room for. I've started to thin out some of my tanks, and the fish are happier for sure. Less nipped fins. Less missing scales. More overall growth and health. I'm tapped out of space for tanks, especially for stuff the grows to a foot long.

rich_one

Members
Same. I was actually excited to unload the group I got rid of earlier in the week. Tanks are way calmed down now.

-Rich