• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New SRT Breeding Project

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Good looking fish Davey. Excuse my ignorance, but the male and female are the two large fish, right? The blue being the male and white female? Who are the little guys in there with them? Same breed?

Davey_8313

Members
The male is the blue one and the female is the red texas. Yes, the other fish in there are SRT also. Hoping that they will turn out nice. They're both the exact same size pretty much, about 6-7". My friend down in Richmond has some bigger male SRTs, but they are pretty much all sterile due to the inbreeding to get the red color. I'm hoping that everything works out and maybe I can get a fertile male somewhere down the line. Or a fertile KKP male even which is just as unlikely. Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll keep you posted and put a video of them when I finally put them together.

Davey_8313

Members
Well, I tried them together last night and right after I posted this through about 3am and they were fine together. They swam around together shaking around and digging up spots. Gonna try it again today.