• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Sponsor - Cichlids of the Americas

Status
Not open for further replies.

blkmjk

Members
Dan is a stand up guy! I was happy to hear he decided to make a donation.
SA/CA for life! I am excited to hear what he is donating.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I just got an email from Dan at COA. He's going to send us as many as 10 different species for donations. Bad news is that none of them will be any bigger than 6 inches.

O. M. G.

(The last sentence is sarcasm, btw)

dogofwar

CCA Members
This is really, really awesome!

Matt

I just got an email from Dan at COA. He's going to send us as many as 10 different species for donations. Bad news is that none of them will be any bigger than 6 inches.

O. M. G.

(The last sentence is sarcasm, btw)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I was really glad to order some cool pleco juvies from him. I'm not a big CA person, and just recently getting into SA stuff, but I have a feeling I'm going to find something I like if he's sending at least 10 species...

There's no rules against the person running the silent auction placing bids right...:D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I've had a chance to look at the shipment. I'm going to keep some suspense, but...

parachromis....check
herichthys......check
vieja......check
amphilophus......check

And a few others as well. Come see tomorrow what they are.

blkmjk

Members
Jon,

Thanks for picking up my fish again! 2 min after placing them in their new home they were eating and investigating! They were beautiful in the bag but even better once they settled in some. BTW you guys are in for a treat if you go to the silent auction! I am jealous I can't make it tomorrow! Definitely worth it for the new world guys!

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
One final thank you to Dan at Cichlids of the Americas. His generous donations to the Rare Fish Auction helped make AquaMania a huge success. The final list of donations, in case anyone missed it:

amphilophus amarillo
amphilophus lyonsi
amphilophus labiatus
exCichlasoma pearsei
herichthys carpintis Rio Hondo
herichthys carpintis Vontahillo
petenia splendida
paratheraps heterospilus
paratheraps argentea
parachromis managuensis Honduras

For anyone who picked up these fish at AquaMania, keep us posted of their progress.

Thanks again Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.