• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New show on tv

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I've been hearing about a new singing show on tv. Sing-off starts the middle of next month.
I was not planning on watching another sitcom until I got a message yesterday saying my sister in law will be on it with her quartet. Looks like I need to watch it now. lol :jumpy:
Go Sis

Cartel

Members
Nice. Im so tired of all these singing dancing talent shows though. I dont watch much tv though but I did find a good show on FX The League!

Jumbie

Members
Nice. Im so tired of all these singing dancing talent shows though. I dont watch much tv though but I did find a good show on FX The League!

That show is great...I found another show on comedy central called secret girlfriend.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Pat,

We've already got it set on out DVR. We haven't watched it yet... what group is she in? Which one is she?

Tony

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Maxx factor. The oldest group. She is the thin blond. They are a barber shop quartet.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

rsanz

monster tank newbie
Wow, that was your sister-in-law? That's so cool!

I enjoyed the show, but then again I've always been a closet acapella fan. I do tend more towards the "pop culture" acapella groups, though.

But as a traditional group, Maxx Factor can SANG!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I dislike most relatity TV show except for Ultimate Fighter and Americas Top Dance crew but Sing Off is pretty good.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well they made it to the next round again despite messing that 2nd song up.

I think they are trying to compete with the big groups too much. Maybe if they did the songs that got them there it would be better but then again they are told what they are allowed to sing.

Anyway they looked shocked again that they made it through. lol