• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Setup!

Thai

Members
So after the meet yesterday Phil and I went over to scales where we saw quite a few of you guys ahahah but back to the point....Got a buncha plants and started up my biocube 14! Here are some teaser pics taken with my phone, tanks got some clearing up to do and the tannins from the woods havent leached out completely but some more water changes will change that! :)

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Thai

Members
Thanks Bobby! Although Iphone's take ok pictures for a phone I need to get my "real" camera charged!

iamzrad

Members
Scales is awesome.
But mother of god, it's like a sauna in there! lol

Aquascaping looks awesome Thai!

F8LBITE

Members
looks great man. Is that the type of tank they make for mini reefs? If so the light should be good for plants.

Thai

Members
yea most people use the biocubes for SW but i dont do SW, it comes with a 24w 10k and actinic im going to replace that with a 67k

Thai

Members
MOARRRRR!! Still a noob at this photography thing so be nice ahahah
DSC03653.jpg

DSC03649.jpg

DSC03651.jpg

DSC03650.jpg

DSC03655.jpg

DSC03656.jpg

DSC03657.jpg

DSC03659.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The speaker and I also went to Scales but we went yesterday.
Too tires after a meeting so we drove back down on Sunday.

Thai

Members
heres a little update on this tank, i didnt like the cluttered overgrowth look so I changed it up a few times before getting to this

DSC03966.jpg

DSC03967.jpg

DSC03968.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03978.jpg

DSC03980.jpg