• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Rocks Match Fishes Colors

I picked up my rocks from Dave prior to the last meeting. I decided to try them out in the N. Nigriventris tank to see how close the colors matched the fish. Needless to say, the rocks and fish are almost the same colors. The fish are happy though, and that's what counts the most.

15aNigriventris011708.jpg

15bNigriventris011708.jpg

15cNigriventris011708.jpg

15dNigriventris011708.jpg

Hey Dave, thanks again for getting these for us. Maybe more next year? :wink: :sign0092:

Thanks guys.

Richard, I'm sorry I missed the meeting too. Only work will keep me from seeing you all at the meetings. :love0007: :party0006:

marge618

CCA member
Thanks guys.

Richard, I'm sorry I missed the meeting too. Only work will keep me from seeing you all at the meetings. :love0007: :party0006:
[/b]

Hi Bobby,
Missed you at the January meeting.. See you in February. Meanwhile, I hope to become photo-conscious.
Later,
Marge

DeeCee

Members
Ha, nice shots Bobby!
You're right - he blends in VERY well!

In that 3rd picture he looks like he's saying "Can you see me NOW?"
The bad part is that he's doing it in that Verizon guy's 'can you hear me NOW?' voice !!!

DC

ingg

Members
Looks awesome!

Nice fish, too. ;)

Glad you liked the rock - I'm sure we'll do another buy of it sooner or later, I'm actually pretty surprised at how fast it is going!

Dave