• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New from Front Royal

abcdefghi

Members
Hello, just signed up from the Front Royal area. I currently have 3 tanks, and various fish including angels, rams and tetras. Looking forward to taking a look at other cichlid owners set ups.

rsretep

Members
Welcome from Front Royal love your town!!!! Knotty pine (breakfast) and anthonys X (some of the best pizza ever) My wife and I venture to the skyline drive quite a few times a year for hiking and never miss breakfast and lunch

Welcome to the forum. I get out to Front Royal about twice a year to ride dirt bikes and ATVs at a friend's place. I like driving through there to see the views.

Arlene

abcdefghi

Members
Welcome from Front Royal love your town!!!! Knotty pine (breakfast) and anthonys X (some of the best pizza ever) My wife and I venture to the skyline drive quite a few times a year for hiking and never miss breakfast and lunch

Knotty Pine is good, but I don't care for Anthony's pizza, prefer going to Melting Pot instead. If I sit on my back deck I have a clear view of Skyline Drive :)

Thanks for all the welcome messages.