• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

new fluval g3 and g6 filters

TheWire

Members
pretty fancy piece of canister! Where is the good ol' corner plastic box with air pump goes? :) I like it simple yet cheap

But if the canister monitor pH, dKH, Salinity, CA level, nitrate, nitrite, Ammonia, Copper levels...I will definitely buy it

cmcpart0422

Members
Its cool but I can monitor all those things myself for about the cost of a thermometer and the time it take to pick up the outtake and see how the flow is. Ill stick with my non digital filters.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
pretty fancy piece of canister! Where is the good ol' corner plastic box with air pump goes? :) I like it simple yet cheap

But if the canister monitor pH, dKH, Salinity, CA level, nitrate, nitrite, Ammonia, Copper levels...I will definitely buy it
spend 200 on fx5 and get a kit . :D plus you cant beat the gph;)

quote:
Its cool but I can monitor all those things myself for about the cost of a thermometer and the time it take to pick up the outtake and see how the flow is. Ill stick with my non digital filters.

Chris McPartland

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I agree that the price is too high. Hagen just demo'd the filter at TFW and gave us a cost sheet for the filters. I can't see spending more on a new filter than on a complete 55 set-up.