• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NEW FISH

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YESTERDAY I MET WITH A FRIEND WHO SOLD ME A FEMALE FESTAE 6" AND A MALE GRAMMODE 4.5". ILL GET PICS IN A DAY OR TWO AS THEY ARE STRESSED AND HIDING A BIT. NOW MY STOCKLIST IS ALMOST DONE. IM GRABBING A MALE RTM THIS WEEK AS WELL AND I WILL BE DONE. SO FAR I WILL HAVE IN THE 225G:
2-GT
2-JAGS
2-JDS
2-GRAMMODES
2-RED TIGER MOTAGUENSE
3-CONS
1-LOSELLI
1-CUTTERI
1-TIGER OSCAR
1-XXL PLECO
1-CATFISH
1-BIRCHIR
1-BD

150G
FESTAE PAIR (IM HOPING TO BREED THEM)

75G WILL HOUSE 2 SMALL LA CEIBA TO GROW OUT AND HOPEFULLY BREED.THESE ARE ON THE ENDANGERED LIST.:jumpy:
I PLAN ON KEEPING BUSY THIS WINTER WITH A FEW FISH RELATED PROJECTSTHAT INCLUDE MAKING MY OWN LIGHTING SYSTEM,FOOD,BREEDING, AND PLENTY OF AQUASCAPING WITH SOME PLANTS.

Jumbie

Members
That sounds cool DQ, those fish projects is a great way to keep a person busy over the winter months.

F8LBITE

Members
dont answer that!!

animatedpolicecar.gif

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
You have a black market fish dealer or something?:)
I HAD ALL OF THOSE EXCEPT THE FEMALE FESTAE AND MALE CICHLASOMA GRAMMODE. I DO HAVE SOME LOCAL BREEDERS THAT MORE THEN LIKELY ARE NOT ON MANY PEOPLES RADAR. THE CAT I GOT THESE FROM LIVES IN CLINTON AND HE DILIVERED THEM TO ME IN LAUREL.:p VERY NICE GUY WITH NICE QUALITY FISH THAT HE BREEDS HIMSELF. THIS IS 3RD PURCHASE AND IM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM ;).BY THE WAY PRINCE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH STRESS YOU SAVED ME WHEN YOU FOUND MY HEADSET AT THE CCA MEETING. I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO LOST WITHOUT THEM. :eek: THANKS AGAIN MAN.

maddog10

Members
With that fish list you are going to need some more tanks in about a year and maybe a pond or two.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
With that fish list you are going to need some more tanks in about a year and maybe a pond or two.
I'm trying to talk him into keeping his 120, it's a perfect fit in the dinning room next to the new 225. A wall of water, it would be like eating dinner at the Balt Aquaruim. I'm going to wait until next year and say I told you so :D :jumpy:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I would love to keep the tank but as part of the deal I made was id sell it if I got this tank. Maddogg you are so right. I've already decided which seven I will let go first. Lol we all know who won't be going don't we lol.....the jags.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I would love to keep the tank but as part of the deal I made was id sell it if I got this tank. Maddogg you are so right. I've already decided which seven I will let go first. Lol we all know who won't be going don't we lol.....the jags.
I hear ya, I'm just trying to be a bad influence...sell the 75 instead :unsure:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I PLAN ON KEEPING BUSY THIS WINTER WITH A FEW FISH RELATED PROJECTSTHAT INCLUDE MAKING MY OWN LIGHTING SYSTEM,FOOD,BREEDING, AND PLENTY OF AQUASCAPING WITH SOME PLANTS.
You're going to be plenty busy dealing with the thousands of babies you're going to have! Maybe you should pass the Barry White CD to another CCA member. Good luck with everything in the meantime.