• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New finnex

Jt731

Members
Finnex has a bunch of new lights out.

Another year another new set of legs. This one lets you tilt the light if you have a glass hood.

There's a new version of the marine 24/7

The new version of the planted 24/7 has actual red led, more programmability, an actual blackout period, and lights on the sensor to show what mode it is in.

Probably more interesting is the new vivid+, which takes the stingray and adds a monsterray on a different switch but in 1 light.

Not terribly available yet, so not sure about sizes but some are available.

chriscoli

Administrator
I also noticed that Fluval has a bunch of new lights out, too. I just did a deep dive into all of the lights in my fishroom and compared their impact to my electric bill (not as much as I thought). So now I'm looking into which will give me the most bank for the buck while also incorporating the features I want.

Jim P

CCA Members
Finnex has a bunch of new lights out.

Another year another new set of legs. This one lets you tilt the light if you have a glass hood.

There's a new version of the marine 24/7

The new version of the planted 24/7 has actual red led, more programmability, an actual blackout period, and lights on the sensor to show what mode it is in.

Probably more interesting is the new vivid+, which takes the stingray and adds a monsterray on a different switch but in 1 light.

Not terribly available yet, so not sure about sizes but some are available.
The

Jim P

CCA Members
I noticed at Amazon the Finnex planted 24/7 was listed as 5 watts. That's gotta be a mistake, right?