• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New feature announcement.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, so let me ask you a question.

Have you always wanted to keep in touch with your favorite forum but it takes too long to down load on your iphone, Blackberry, or other mobile devise?

You can now keep in contact with the CCA from your mobile devise by going to
http://mobile.capitalcichlids.org.

That’s right Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Capital Cichlid Association, in conjunction with the Monster Aquaria Network, is proud to announce that the CCA has gone mobile. This site is the same site as you log into on the computer but without all the frills. It is the basic / stripped down version so it loads faster on your hand held devise.
So check it out and keep in contact with your friends, extended family, and fish.

NOTE: if you check out the site and want to go back to the regular skin, click “default style” at the bottom of the page.
You can also access the site by changing skins at the bottom of the main page.

Caution: The reading of this forum may become habit forming.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I also just got an iPhone... Good stuff (the iphone and the mobile site :) )

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Cartel

Members
Just tried it makes it way faster. Now every forum I'm on is mobile woot woot!

Jumbie

Members
The same here I am using it now, and let me say that it goes so much faster now a very nice feature. Ooohhhh yyyeeeaaahhh!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Wow,
I did not realize so many of you guys were mobile.

I am tied to a computer most of the day.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Us young guys are always on the go. CCA is becoming technologically modern! If we get linked to paypal for memberships we're just about there!

Cartel

Members
I got my iPhone to tether recently so now I can go anywhere with my laptop as long as I have cell service. So now I'm def mobile!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Us young guys are always on the go. CCA is becoming technologically modern! If we get linked to paypal for memberships we're just about there!

I will soon be mobile also. lol Old man, new tricks.
I will hopefully pick up something in the next week or 2. Time to upgrade. My phone is from 2006. Picked it up a few days before the Chicago ACA and it was middle of the road then. Just getting something basic but with online so I can watch you guys like a hawk.:eek:

As to the Paypal, Still working out an issue.
Honestly its small and I have been spending my time with Aquafest and Li has been tied up with the ACA site.
It will be up in time for you to renew in Jan.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It will have to be something from Verizon.
Son in Law works for them.
Have to keep it in the family. lol