• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Cryptos From Super Petz

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was down in VA for work today and decided to stop by Super Petz in Annandale to see what they had in stock. I was delighted to find two more species to add to my cryptoheros addiction. I picked up two panamensis and two sajica. I am pretty sure the panamensis are a male and female, but the sajica are too small to be able to tell for sure. I went by the round fins/pointed fins comparison to try and pick out a male and female. I will try pics after they settle in a bit.

They have a lot of pretty good new worlds in stock right now. Prices are a little high but they are having a 10% discount this week.

Spine

Members
Look for red in the dorsal fin for a male sajica.Those guys will breed at a really small size,so it won't be long.

secuono

Members
They have a huge problem with BBA & had almost no plants left for sale...wtf? Also, very pricey plants, $6-7 for a tiny potted plant. I can but a bigger plant of the same kind for half that on forums. C'mon...

Did you see Gumby, the giant gourami? He/she is such a funny fish.
But gawd, those parrots are way too loud. Someone needs to buy them so it's not dangerous for ears to walk in the mammal section of the store!!!