• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New 150 & Pickups From Rapps

Davey_8313

Members
I'm gonna post some pics of the fish after it allows me too. It keeps saying that their is some security issue, :( I'm gonna upload them to PhotoBucket first and see if that will work.

Last edited:

Davey_8313

Members
Some stand, tank, and geo shots...
DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

Davey_8313

Members
Thanks guys and the LFS had them labeled as Jurupari. Everything is about 1.5-2" right now and they all school together. The Jurupari is about 3.5-4" though. There's about 3 small dovii fry in there also about 1".

Jumbie

Members
Nice looking Herichthys I love those fish, I just go some Herichthys labridens 'Media Luna' from Jeff. Your Melanurus look great !

Davey_8313

Members
Nice looking Herichthys I love those fish, I just go some Herichthys labridens 'Media Luna' from Jeff. Your Melanurus look great !
Thanks Jumbie. I've wanted some 'Media Luna' for a while now. i want some fry if they have some. Yeah, the Melanurus are coloring up nicely for being so small. Them and the Turqs love getting their picture taken. The Fenes always take off.