• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Your Help - Temporary Fish Housing

mscichlid

Founder
Sorry to hear about this Matt. I wished that I could have offered sooner I have a few empty tanks. Hang in there.

ultramanrx

Members
Hey Matt, sorry to hear that...... i live in germantown and i can stop by where u at and see what can i help you house with for the fish..... let me know your address!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks to everyone all of the fish are living with foster parents...and my neighbor's basement is free of fish.

Given all of the craziness (no power/heat, massive overstocking in rubbermaids, soapy water used to put out the fire), there were some losses but nothing like could have occurred...

All I can say is that the generosity of our club and its members is amazing!

Best wishes,
Matt

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Matt- I am sorry to hear about the fire and relieved that you and your family are okay. I am also happy that your fish have found temporary homes. If something falls through, let me know and I will see what TFW can do to help you out.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Matt-

I'm sorry for your losses and equally sorry we weren't in town to help out.

After reading this thread, it reminds me just how great it is to have such a solid group of friends here, willing to jump in and lend a hand when it is needed.

Thanks CCA. :happy0065:

dogofwar

CCA Members
Amen - Thanks everyone!

:angel2:

Matt-

I'm sorry for your losses and equally sorry we weren't in town to help out.

After reading this thread, it reminds me just how great it is to have such a solid group of friends here, willing to jump in and lend a hand when it is needed.

Thanks CCA. :happy0065:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Matt buddy, just wanted to let you know that the fish are doing just fine. Call me later in the week for more details.

God Speed on getting back on your feet.

RM

MarkK

CCA Members
Sorry you have to deal with this.

I have a 15 with 6 zebra danios in it, you are welcome to put whatever else in it you think would fit. let me know.