• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need to sell fronts

DCMW1

Members
I really need to move my frontosa. I was moving yesterday, and in the process of moving my 180gal glass tank there was a mishap and the tank now has a shattered pane of glass. now i have my group of 5 blue zaire fronts in a 75gallon tank with some tropical fish. i love my fronts, but i don't know when i'm going to be able to replace the tank and they are too large for the 75gal tank.

The group consists of 5 fish. sex ratio unknown but likely 1m4F or 2m3F. alpha male is 11.5inches (just measured). the color is great, but 2 fish have some mild mooning. price $300

PM me.

Qiang

Members
WTB

I really need to move my frontosa. I was moving yesterday, and in the process of moving my 180gal glass tank there was a mishap and the tank now has a shattered pane of glass. now i have my group of 5 blue zaire fronts in a 75gallon tank with some tropical fish. i love my fronts, but i don't know when i'm going to be able to replace the tank and they are too large for the 75gal tank.

The group consists of 5 fish. sex ratio unknown but likely 1m4F or 2m3F. alpha male is 11.5inches (just measured). the color is great, but 2 fish have some mild mooning. price $300

PM me.
HI! Do you still have frontosa?