• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Temporary Home - Breeding Pair of Australoheros oblongum

dogofwar

CCA Members
Jon Clark is graciously looking after a bunch of my fish while our house is being.

Because they're less aggressive than a lot of chanchitos, a pair of oblongums could use a mellower home than he can currently provide.

Anyone interested in housing these guys for me for a couple of months? They'll likely get back on their monthly breeding schedule, given a quieter home.

The male is about 6" and the female's about 4". They're quite mellow and don't dig or otherwise mess with any fish they can't eat. They've been living with apair of Nannacara to give you an idea.

If you're interested in fostering these guys and will be at the January meeting, please PM me and Jon...and Jon will have them for you.

Thanks,
Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks so much for everyone who volunteered to help!

You know you're a part of a generous club when you have more volunteers than fish to go around (and you have like 50 tanks FULL of fish)...

Matt

minifoot77

Members
too bad i wasn't faster i wanted oblongums a while ago and if i could have been first i woulda gave matt just "his" fish back :)